sc. Clan
Welcome to the home of the Scare Clan sc. Please be respectful and welcome.
sc. Clan
Welcome to the home of the Scare Clan sc. Please be respectful and welcome.
sc. Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME TO THE HOME OF THE SCARE CLAN

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

hacks or mods for Kobin

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
sc.T-Patch|M

sc.T-Patch|M

hacks or mods for Kobin Empty
PostSubject: hacks or mods for Kobin   hacks or mods for Kobin I_icon_minitimeSat May 28, 2016 2:08 am

I watched him for a few minutes around midnight Friday and he didn't miss with his pistol or other weapons unless there was an obstacle. His knife missed but that was it. He had like a 10 to 1 KD and was upsetting others that felt he was hacking. I was dominating the server and had a ping of 160 plus. Even though I have a ping of 65 he saw and responded to me much faster than I could at my fastest. Admins might want to pay attention to this young man or women.

Thanks
Back to top Go down
Kobin

PostSubject: Re: hacks or mods for Kobin   hacks or mods for Kobin I_icon_minitimeSat May 28, 2016 2:27 am

why you ban me :/
Back to top Go down
Kobin

PostSubject: Re: hacks or mods for Kobin   hacks or mods for Kobin I_icon_minitimeSat May 28, 2016 2:28 am

unban me and i will upload a vid of me playing, not recored on screen, in 3rd person pointing my pc
Back to top Go down
sc.ThuMper|C
Commander
Commander
sc.ThuMper|C

PostSubject: Re: hacks or mods for Kobin   hacks or mods for Kobin I_icon_minitimeSat May 28, 2016 2:37 am

there no need for a vid korbin i asked u to tone it down ur to good to be playing average players. id rather keep our reg players than u. so i tempbanned u
Back to top Go down
http://wtm1469@sbcglobal.net
Kobin

PostSubject: Re: hacks or mods for Kobin   hacks or mods for Kobin I_icon_minitimeSat May 28, 2016 2:46 am

oh well ok then Sad how long is the ban?
Back to top Go down
sc.ThuMper|C
Commander
Commander
sc.ThuMper|C

PostSubject: Re: hacks or mods for Kobin   hacks or mods for Kobin I_icon_minitimeSat May 28, 2016 3:08 am

a hour but every time u start clearing the server im going to tempbann u or getting alot of complaints
Back to top Go down
http://wtm1469@sbcglobal.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: hacks or mods for Kobin   hacks or mods for Kobin I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

hacks or mods for Kobin
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
sc. Clan :: Incident Reporting-
Jump to: