sc. Clan
Welcome to the home of the Scare Clan sc. Please be respectful and welcome.
sc. Clan
Welcome to the home of the Scare Clan sc. Please be respectful and welcome.
sc. Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME TO THE HOME OF THE SCARE CLAN

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

SUSPICION OF HACKING

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Badger
Clan Member
Clan Member
Badger

SUSPICION OF HACKING  Empty
PostSubject: SUSPICION OF HACKING    SUSPICION OF HACKING  I_icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2016 3:18 am

TODAY...it appears to me that when think someone is hacking...so there is no doubt one should download COD4 PLAYER ..learn how to use it as i have. Then when required show how why where and when...can there be a place on the the web page ..perhaps Navar can set it up..where vids of sus players can be put for admins to peruse and make a determination..in my view this is the only proof positive there need be...and once proven then a perm ban should follow...every player i have booted for hacking has either gone or left 4 have been our members...most have not..
And when there seems to be a problem with a particular problem several times i have made recommendations only to be told that the player concerned doesn't hack...NOW i know thats its important to populate the server and one has to weigh up the pros and cons of kicking players...and i can see where minor breaches of THE RULES are let go to maintain the population of the server...well and good...it is my belief that hacking a server is not a minor breach..And as said prior COD4 PLAYER should be used as a tool for all admins to make sure of their facts as i do or did..not just rely on the replay when u die or someone's dislike for anther person or member...This will probable be my last post...thumper will get his way...as of now i will resign from SC..there are good ppl here and i have had the pleasure of chatting with some...i hope this server will keep going as i do enjoy the game...it helps me to forget the role i played in name and the 2 tours that i made it home from..and luckily staying out of the way of the USA...and the last bit of useless info for u...the total US casualties in nam was 82% (killed and wounded) friendly fire...
Back to top Go down

SUSPICION OF HACKING
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
sc. Clan :: Incident Reporting-
Jump to: