sc. Clan
Welcome to the home of the Scare Clan sc. Please be respectful and welcome.
sc. Clan
Welcome to the home of the Scare Clan sc. Please be respectful and welcome.
sc. Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME TO THE HOME OF THE SCARE CLAN

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

SC - Terminator

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
WretchedSpawn

SC - Terminator Empty
PostSubject: SC - Terminator   SC - Terminator I_icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2016 10:46 pm

Was playing the SC HC TDM server a few moments ago, and was accused of "Wall banging" by Terminator (please note I will NOT spray walls, unless I know 110% they are there). When he mentioned it to me, I apologized and he mentioned not to do it again or I'll be kicked. I replied "Sounds fair" and asked him to make sure it was me, because I don't wallbang and don't even recall killing him threw a wall lol. Not even a minute later he temp bans me, I was not arguing nor was trying to "back talk". Simply asked that he check to make sure if it was me, I had already apologized and had agreed to watch myself just in case. Nothing personal, but to me seems kinda silly to ban a player... After 2 sentences confirming & apologizing lol.
PS: Also not trying to start anything up here, but for a simple request to end in an undeserving temp ban urks me abit.

Ty for your time & sorry for posting heh.
Back to top Go down
WretchedSpawn

SC - Terminator Empty
PostSubject: Re: SC - Terminator   SC - Terminator I_icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2016 4:23 pm

If its not too much trouble, could someone have a talk with Terminator about kicking & temp banning without reason nor warning? Again I was just temp banned for doing nothing wrong, didn't even say a word & wasn't even told/asked to stop whatever it was that caused it. But if hes just gonna temp ban because he can, kinda cant help but wonder as to why or what his reasoning is. If there is any.

Also again I'm not trying to start drama, but considering this is damn near the last server on cod4 I at least want to know as to why I'm the target of being kicked & banned. I would kinda prefer a permanent ban (With a legitimate Reason), then I can laugh and uninstall cod4 and not give it a second thought. Hopefully doesn't come to that, but was nice playing your server while I was allowed too if it does lol.

Last edited by WretchedSpawn on Sat May 14, 2016 4:29 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Special touches)
Back to top Go down
sc.Terminator
Commander
Commander
sc.Terminator

SC - Terminator Empty
PostSubject: Re: SC - Terminator   SC - Terminator I_icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2016 12:09 am

Dear wretched....your sarcasm and disrespect for Admins will not be tolerated. If I see you wall banging or blind tracking, you are gone. Plain and simple.

Back to top Go down
WretchedSpawn

SC - Terminator Empty
PostSubject: Re: SC - Terminator   SC - Terminator I_icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2016 1:27 am

Well first thank you for replying. Though it wasn't meant as either "Sarcasm" or "Disrespect", so I'm sorry if that's how it came across. What bugged me was you telling me not to "wallbang" or Id be kicked/booted, then after I acknowledged it and apologized...temp banning me...Twice. Also I haven't heard the term "Blind Tracking" before. Could you/someone explain what that's suppose to mean? And if it was missed, I do apologize if I came across as sarcastic & disrespectful to you or the other admins.

However to be fair I was feeling rather disrespected myself considering the 2 temp bans, a day apart from each other. So as far as respect goes, if you had showed some towards me. You would of got nothing but respect back.
Back to top Go down
sc.Terminator
Commander
Commander
sc.Terminator

SC - Terminator Empty
PostSubject: Re: SC - Terminator   SC - Terminator I_icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2016 1:49 am

Dear wretched.......I only temp banned you once. I guess a fellow admin saw the same thing in you, You obviously have an issue with authority and you can keep your advice. I don't need it.
thanks
Back to top Go down
WretchedSpawn

SC - Terminator Empty
PostSubject: Re: SC - Terminator   SC - Terminator I_icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2016 3:01 am

See I tried to be nice, and you reply by asking me to be disrespectful. Since that is exactly how your coming across with me. I "Obviously" don't have issues with authority, considering I was playing this server back before the Hitman clan fell apart, and in 2-4 years (Rarely speaking) your the only one having issues with how I play. So obviously its you having a problem with me, funny that you tried to make me the problem though lol.

Also you accused me of "Blind Tracking" which I asked in the previous post if you could explain that. And you didn't, instead you chose to provoke me instead of telling me what it is so I can avoid it.

PS: If you were half as smart as you thought you were..you would pay attention to the advice given. Because Respect is earned, not given because you threaten to temp ban players. A lot of this could have been avoided if you went with being an adult, instead of a power-hungry kid looking to ban better players. Good job though, it worked! There's some disrespect for ya, you don't deserve to have my respect after that. Thanks & last piece of advice. Work on your communication skills. Because you are lacking in that area, seriously. Oh also you welcome, I actually GAVE you a reason to ban me...instead of just accusations.

Last edited by WretchedSpawn on Sun May 15, 2016 3:05 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Needed abit more disrespect to Terminator, only him,)
Back to top Go down
sc.Terminator
Commander
Commander
sc.Terminator

SC - Terminator Empty
PostSubject: Re: SC - Terminator   SC - Terminator I_icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2016 3:33 pm

At this point, I rest my case. Expect the boot in the future.

Thanks

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

SC - Terminator Empty
PostSubject: Re: SC - Terminator   SC - Terminator I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SC - Terminator
Page 1 of 1