sc. Clan
Welcome to the home of the Scare Clan sc. Please be respectful and welcome.
sc. Clan
Welcome to the home of the Scare Clan sc. Please be respectful and welcome.
sc. Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME TO THE HOME OF THE SCARE CLAN

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

About the perma banned - IGN Ghostlak

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ghostlak

About the perma banned - IGN Ghostlak Empty
PostSubject: About the perma banned - IGN Ghostlak   About the perma banned - IGN Ghostlak I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2016 2:32 am

Hi SC clan admins.

I'm here to ask for my approval to enter the SC servers again. I have been banned for a long time for now, mainly, I guess and I just found out recently, for playing too good for other players. Because of that reason, I have nowhere else to play now, I can't find another server to play with since the region where I am right now is in Asia so there aren't many server I can play with. The SC Hardcore TDM server is the few ones I can play so I don't have any choices but to beg to get into the server again.

So please, I sincerely ask for my permission to play in your server again, I will take appropriate effort to play more fair to other players since, like you guys said in other topics, that server is for regular players, not pro players.

I hope you guys can revoke my ban so that I will be able to play in the server again and I really enjoy playing in the server.
Back to top Go down

About the perma banned - IGN Ghostlak
Page 1 of 1