sc. Clan
Welcome to the home of the Scare Clan sc. Please be respectful and welcome.
sc. Clan
Welcome to the home of the Scare Clan sc. Please be respectful and welcome.
sc. Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME TO THE HOME OF THE SCARE CLAN

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Wallbanging

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
ganjabreak

Wallbanging Empty
PostSubject: Wallbanging   Wallbanging I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2016 3:03 pm

Ok i got kicked by badger other day for wallspamming, but i want to say i never wallspam ,if i see you at a window or door im gonna shoot at you . I dont fire at walls for fun. I always play by the rules and am a little annoyed i got kicked not even a warning by someone ive never seen b4 over a rule which is inforced if they get killed by you not even specced . I played and enjoy playing in your server i know its yours to do as you please but dont ruin it by bad adminship
Back to top Go down
ganjabreak

Wallbanging Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wallbanging   Wallbanging I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2016 4:06 pm

By the way im not calling badger a bad admin cos on the otherside im happy hes about someone there is a good thing cos the amount of times haxors were in the server and couldnt get rid of them is madness , just saying think you need to refine this new rule a bit , no offence badger
Back to top Go down
Badger
Clan Member
Clan Member
Badger

Wallbanging Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wallbanging   Wallbanging I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2016 4:26 am

HI ganga...well u know the reason ..and there is a notice comes up every min or so...and i spec before i boot...so dont complain to hard mate just follow the rules...suck it up and move on...and u were wall banging alot...

REGARDS BADGER
Back to top Go down
ganjabreak

Wallbanging Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wallbanging   Wallbanging I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2016 10:07 am

Im not calling you a liar , but you never specced me or even gave me a warning before you kicked seen as you was on the other team at the time and just after i killed you i got kicked
. If you had specced me you would of seen i wasnt wallbanging. But i suppose it dont matter you made it obvious that my opinion dont matter and treat all the regs like we are children and have a grudge against me for some reason after the way you was speaking to me yesturday.
I dont hack ,wallbang cause trouble im 33 not a snotty nosed teenager. Ive been gaming since gaming began never had a probs on sc server till you.
Back to top Go down
ganjabreak

Wallbanging Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wallbanging   Wallbanging I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2016 2:30 pm

And your right there is a notice that pops up , there is also one that comes up saying no disrespecting players or admins , i guess that dont matter if your an admin tho?
Back to top Go down
sc.CroW|C
Commander
Commander
sc.CroW|C

Wallbanging Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wallbanging   Wallbanging I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2016 12:31 pm

I will look into this thanks for posting both sides of the issue
Back to top Go down
https://scareclan.forumotion.com
ganjabreak

Wallbanging Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wallbanging   Wallbanging I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2016 8:11 pm

Thank you for replying crow. I've always been a fair player .and was shocked I got kicked tbh . I never shoot through walls on hope someone is there that ain't my style plus just wastes bullits . badgers reply over a week later to me I find offensive tbh and rude. At least when terminator kicked me he was honest and didn't make up lies . PS terminator 1.7 has as just as many noobs in lol . anyway good luck to you sc crew most of you are good chaps . no hard feelings here , even tho I miss playing on your server
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Wallbanging Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wallbanging   Wallbanging I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wallbanging
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
sc. Clan :: Incident Reporting-
Jump to: